Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Arts

I am so happy! I found an art mentor for Bug. Some of our very best friends are moving here from the Bay area and one of them is an artist. She is very excited about teaching Bug and Bug loves her work so it should be a great fit. She'll still continue with her formal lessons at the studio but this will give her some great one on one feed back and technique. C is an animation artist, she does a lot of story boards and comics. But she is also a great realist as well. She'll also take over as Bug's Spanish tutor as well. Its also a great excuse to get to see our friends much more.

3 comments:

patrice said...

What a wonderful connection to have! I'll be curious to hear how it evolves.
I wonder if we're in the same homeschool group?

P-

Cher Mere said...

What an awesome development. I am so happy for you and bug.

Gwenivere said...

Thank you both for your well wishes!
P- I only wish we were up in the bay area! We're between LA and Santa Barbara.