Friday, September 28, 2007

Calming

So I am finally beginning to calm down about this whole curriculum thing. J is set, I decided to supplement what she is already doing and replace a few things to make it more at her level. I am also doing a combination of Living Math, Math U See and math games for her math lessons. So far so good.
Today, I finally decided that I've had enough with k12 and will be pulling C out on Monday. He doesn't know this yet and may not want to give up the computer. He'll live. But I am feeling better already. I have been totally stressing about it ever since I realised that he figured out how to "work" their system. About the same time it also hit me that he hasn't been learning anything either. Hopefully I can relax a little bit now and move forward with a little less frustration. (But of course, now I need to figure out what I am going to teach him!)

1 comment:

Cher Mere said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you. But I am glad you came to some decisions and feel better.
I am sure you'll find something that works for C, at least for awhile. *wry grin*