Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Little Shop of Horrors




So as of today my children are all the proud new owners of carnivorous plants. They are soo excited about them. There was a boy a at our homeschool group selling the plants and slowly each of the kids came up asking for money. He must of made half his money today on my family alone!
I only know that the one J bought is a Venus Flytrap. I have spent the afternoon searching for the names of the two the boys bought. Of course neither of them can remember the names either. We decided to keep them outside until we can figure out how to care for them all properly. Luckily the kids have undertaken this big job and are enthusiastic to learn everything they can about them.
So considering I have a black thumb when it comes to gardening, we'll see if these little monsters make it through the week! lol

1 comment:

Cher Mere said...

Very cool! Audry three, four and five!