Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What the Heck?



So I will admit the inevitable, I have been a super flake! I have had such a busy life recently that this blog has been the last thing on my mind. Here is a short list of what we have been up to recently:

~Traveled across country to two funerals over the summer
~The airline lost most of our luggage (permanently)
~We moved over Labor Day
~Unpacking........
~I wrote and am still writing a homeschool curriculum with a friend (because there was no way we could finish it!)
~I'm helping lead Bug's very busy Cadette troop
~Hubby has been working 7 days a week for several months
~We have been making spirutality a larger focus in our lives
~Frodo is finally growing at a normal rate!
~Bug is almost as tall as me
~Monkey is beginning to read
~We have discovered a fairly significant health issue with Monkey
~We had a Halloween party!
~ I lost 20 pounds (yeah me!)
~We went camping several times
Most importantly we are very happy.

2 comments:

patrice said...

So rich and full your life has been! Staying present in your life is so much more important than blogging. (Although you are missed!)
Warmth and joy to you!

Cher Mere said...

wow!

Sorry bout the luggage and so much work but good about the move, losing weight and many other things.

What is up with Monkey??