Friday, December 5, 2008

Is This Better?



Since a friend privately told me what a god awful picture I posted of myself, here is a better one. It's not the best but it was after all at the end of a very long day. But this is for my self esteem of course!

The sale today was wonderful. The kids sold out of everything they made, they were ecstatic! In the afternoon we went to our history group meeting. It is a Story of The World Group and we are about to finish book one. Bug was able to compare what Jesus was teaching to the teachings of Gandhi to the group. I was so pleased that she got the message of peace. The kids played driedel at the end of their discussion. This evening we decorated our Christmas Tree. We are certainly feeling very festive!

1 comment:

Babette said...

Okay, yeah that is a better picture.