Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Okay, okay I still have not found the camera battery charger. Maybe someday I will. I am hoping in the next day it will turn up since we have a new addition to our family coming this weekend. As a Holiday gift to our family we are getting a new little puppy. I will post a picture here as soon as I can. He is an adorable little cockapoo. For those wonder what the heck? It is a cross between a cocker-spaniel and a poodle. He's adorable with golden curls. We have decided to name him Baxter. I had to veto a lot of names like, Frodo, Pippin and Golem.
We have decided to wait on buying a house after all. Hubby is a little nervous about the state of things. So we'll be staying put. Which for once is just fine with me. So we're off to visit Baxter. I promise the next post might actually be on Homeschooling and our trip over the holiday. Right now I think I just have puppy on the brain!

1 comment:

Cher Mere said...

Oh! Cool! I can't wait to meet Baxter.