Friday, May 30, 2008

Where Am I?

I have been very neglectful of my blog lately. The past two months have past me by with out a stop to say hi! I have just been so overwhelmed that this has been one of the many things in life that has suffered.
A few of the things which have kept mind occupied on other things have been:
Shakespeare rehearsals and then performances
Testing (which I hate but we had to do per our Charter)
Bug's Golden Birthday (Which seriously lasted an entire week)
House hunting
I know there is more but at the moment my mind is just so blank that I can't think.

I also have a dying grandmother and I cannot seem to get my mind off of her. I feel quite detached from reality at the moment. She has been battling Ovarian Cancer for 6 years. There have been several times that I thought it would be the end. But, alas she just keeps on hanging in there. So this time I truly thought I wouldn't get emotionally worked up. But I am such a mess that I cannot focus on anything this week.

So forgive me dear friends for my unintentional sabbatical I will try to be a bit more on top of things. :)

1 comment:

Cher Mere said...

I was missing you. Veronica came to visit me and we talked about you. I need to email you!

- I bet Shakespeare was fun.
- I hope the testing was successful.
- Happy Birthday to Bug!!!!
- Is now a good time to buy a house out there? Maybe you should look a little father away... like somewhere in the Midwest...

I am so sorry about your grandmother. ((hugs)) and more ((hugs.)) I lost a grandparent this year but neither of the ones I am really close to. I think I understand what you are going through. Maybe you need to take a hot bath and have a glass of wine and try to relax and if you have to think about it you could focus on sending her loving thoughts.