Saturday, April 12, 2008

23 Things About Me


Having been inspired by so many posts about people here is some info about me.

1. My favorite color is green
2. I have never, ever dyed my hair
3. Growing up I desperately wished for black hair
4. I have been married since I was only 20
5. My all time favorite band is Weezer
5. I've listened to alternative music since I was 9
6. I could spend days in museums
7. I was an art major in college
8. Halloween is my favorite holiday
9. I love theater
10. I sing horribly
11. I love to read just about anything
12. Book series with the same plot in every book frustrate me
13. My favorite author is Jane Austen
14. I don't drink alcohol
15. I'm secretly pretty geeky
16. I hope to travel the world someday
17. I have been to almost every state
18. I would have a houseful of children if I could
19. I love Anime
20. I love to learn new things
21. I used to be decent seamstress, but now, not so much
22. I secretly wish to be more homemaker like
23. Coming up with interesting stuff about me is hard!

1 comment:

Cher Mere said...

Hmm... that explains some things...

:)

Based on your list we have 11 things in common. #15 is different at I am opening geeky. *wink*